We're not about global connection, we're about local engagement.
About » The Table Manifesto
The Table Manifesto
The Table manifesto speaks to the core values we abide by in both the way we do business as well as the way we craft a product. The manifesto has primarily been an internal document we use to guide decision making. Please hold us accountable to this.
Every organization has a set of core beliefs that help guide them, whether they're written down or not. The manifesto is our stake in the ground. It is the lens through which we look at everything we do. From the product, to marketing, to revenue sources, everything must pass the manifesto's test.
We continually keep each other accountable within our office, but as the product grows we will need your help. If you feel something we are doing stands against this manifesto, please email us at email@example.com.
- MISSION FIRST - Do everything to maximize our mission, which is delivering social technology to the church at large to benefit the kingdom without having to maximize profits.
- INTIMATE – Our name says it all. We are close enough to hold hands around a table. We aim to encourage local and authentic community in all that we do.
- THEIR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS – We will provide the church with free tools to help them launch and support their platform.
- IT IS THEIR TABLE, NOT OURS – We allow customization of the platform and don’t promote ourselves. The church is the hero; we are just here to support them.
- KEEP IT SIMPLE – Simplexity is our middle name, as our goal is to deliver a powerful community platform that is easy to use and intuitive.
- ONE FOR ALL - The platform must be flexible enough for all denominations.
- DELIGHTFUL - Deliver products that are beautiful and delightful to the user.
- OPEN – Embrace the development community, encourage crowd-sourcing and promote the ideas of the church community instead of corporate strategy and beliefs.
- LEAN AND ORGANIC – Operate a small team that is agile and can adjust quickly to the market.
- MISSION LAST – We start and complete everything we do with the mission in mind.